EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATOR who
QUALITY WORKER who
- Demonstrates competency in the basic skills of reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Creates and interprets visual information and ideas.
- Interprets and accurately expresses actual and technical information.
- Initiates and maintains interpersonal communication in an acceptable manner.
- Uses feedback to modify and improve communication.
SELF-DIRECTED LEARNER who
- Accepts personal responsibility for successfully meeting performance expectations.
- Assumes cooperative and productive roles in-group activities to achieve common goals.
- Organizes and uses time and resources effectively.
- Demonstrates skills in the use of appropriate technology.
- Establishes and pursues career goals.
RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN who
- Works independently and accepts responsibility for his/her learning.
- Combines knowledge and research skills in meaningful creative applications
- Sets short and long term goals and makes plans for achieving them.
- Evaluates, revises and improves his/her own product or work.
- Pursues and develops an area of current interest.
CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVER who
- Acts in an ethical and law-abiding manner.
- Demonstrates accountability for his/her actions.
- Makes choices realizing the implications for diverse populations and the environment.
- Contributes time, effort, talent and knowledge to family and community improvement.
- Participates in the governing processes of school and community.
HEALTHY INDIVIDUAL who
- Develops and uses problem solving strategies in his/her academic, vocational, and everyday life.
- Applies effective scientific and mathematical problem solving strategies.
- Pursues and maintains lifelong emotional and social wellness.
- Pursues a balance of family, cultural, work, social and work experiences.